Wednesday 5 May 2010

Edgbaston Feature Walls



The latest in a line of new clients; a beautiful and substantial property in the leafy Edgbaston suburb of Birmingham... my contact details were passed on via an Interior Designer that recommends my services (John Charles Interiors, Birmingham), my brief; to install Cole & Sons fine wallpaper on four alcove areas.

Firstly, the areas were lined with Wallrock 55 to ensure a perfect canvas for the fine paper (Contemporary III Collection, Istanbul pattern)... as is always the case, I used Cole & Sons own wallpaper paste - I find that it pays dividends to use the manufacturers recommended adhesive. The paper itself is of a classic "non woven" construction, allowing me to hang direct to the pasted wall which makes the project very straight forward.



The finished result was flawless (as you might expect)... a very successful two-day project, for a very welcoming family.

Bespoke Decorating, craftsmanship, bespoke service, master decorator, bespoke interiors, interior design